Woodcote Park, Epsom
We are looking for a Weekend Reservationist (part-time) to join our leisure team in the stunning Walled Garden facility. Your main role will be to ensure highest possible standard of service for members and guests in fulfilling their Walled Garden reservations requirements and needs. This role will be covering the weekend shifts.
Service Delivery/ Operations
- Using both the phone and email, deal with enquiries and booking of members for Walled Garden activities
- Answer the telephone using the proper telephone etiquette, always answering promptly and in a courteous manner, as described in the Standards of Performance manuals
- Ensure members are greeted in a friendly and warm manner using the name at least twice in the conversation
- Always go the extra mile and always follow-up your actions
- To communicate with the Walled Garden reception at all times and assist where necessary
- To be fully aware of all types of activities available.
- To be able to offer an alternative (i.e. date, type of room) if we cannot provide what our caller requires
- To ensure that restricted dates and promotions are updated and monitored on a daily basis
- To work in accordance with the Walled Garden booking guidelines.
- To be able to offer the promotional menu, articulate the Walled Garden concept and provide expert knowledge about the product/ service
- Ensure all member queries and/or complaints are passed on to the appropriate manager/supervisor immediately giving a thorough synopsis of the issue
- Ensure all reservations are correctly entered in the system double checking dates, number of people, preferences as described in the Standards of Performance manuals
- Ensure all reservation emails are replied to promptly and efficiently, on the same day of receipt or within 24 hours
- To develop and maintain good working relationships with all departments in the Club
- To attend all relevant training as and when required
- To show willingness to take on additional responsibilities when necessary
Health and Safety/ Compliance
- Ensure you attend all H&S trainings as directed by your Manager in order to be fully compliant with H&S legal requirements
- Report all accidents, near misses and hazard to your manager/supervisor to ensure they are dealt with to prevent any injury