Evening Room Attendant - 25 hours
Pall Mall, London
Our impressive clubhouse in Pall Mall is looking for a part time Evening Room Attendant to join one of our most important and prestigious departments.
We offer extensive training, development and career opportunities and as a team we share the same vision of delivering exceptional service and delighting our members. Working 25 hours a week shifts are 5.00 to 10.00pm, 5 days out of 7 including weekends.
Role Responsibilities include
- Ensuring the highest possible levels of cleanliness and comfort in our clubhouse bedrooms in Central London
- Responsible for ensuring that all allocated bedrooms are clean and properly maintained
- Report any issues/faults
- Responding to any members’ requests promptly and professionally
- Constantly delivering a five star presentation
- Shifts are 5 hours a day over 5 out of 7 days on a rotation, some flexibility is required.
Our ideal candidate
- Be flexible and well organised
- Have an exceptional eye for detail
- Have previous experience of delivering exceptional customer service
- Be able to think over and above to assist in member queries
- Be a team player to ensure the set standards are achieved
- Free meals on duty
- Perkbox discount scheme
- European RAC cover
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Staff uniform
- Generous pension
- Employer paid health cash plan
- Staff fund
The Royal Automobile Club embodies both the rich history of British motoring and the best tradition of private members’ clubs - prestigious yet always welcoming. Here at Pall Mall in the heart of the London we’re passionate about pioneering ever-higher standards of dining, accommodation and sporting facilities.
Most importantly, you’ll share our values. We combine a passion for our heritage with a desire to achieve new levels of excellence. We exceed expectations, treat each other with respect, and ensure mutual trust is at the core of everything we do. If you can live these values, you’ll see your efforts recognised and your potential nurtured in an organisation that’s full of individuals who have come up through the ranks, learned new skills or taken their careers in surprising new directions.