Woodcote Park, Epsom
The Royal Automobile Club are looking for a full time Kitchen Porter to join their team at the Woodcote Park clubhouse based in Epsom. Working with the back of house manager/ supervisor. Starting as a Kitchen Porter can be a great introduction to working in kitchens and could lead to an opportunity of becoming a chef longer term.
- Free meals on duty
- Free shuttle bus from Epsom station
- Perkbox discount scheme
- European RAC cover
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Staff uniform
- Staff fund
- Staff accommodation potentially available
Role Responsibilities include
- Maintain and implement standard operating procedures to ensure a consistent delivery of excellence throughout the dept.
- Work closely with the Back of House manager to deliver the daily cleaning requirements
- Operate the waste/environmental systems to club standards
- Deliver cleaning schedule requirements as instructed by the back of house manager/supervisor across all food prep areas
Our ideal candidate
- High standards of cleanliness
- Basic food hygiene although training can be given
- Previous experience of working in a kitchen environment desirable
- Experience of manual lifting
Due to the fast-moving pace of the hospitality industry and the urgency of this role we reserve the right to screen and interview applications on an ongoing basis and close the role early if we have successfully appointed a candidate.