Woodcote Park, Epsom
This vacancy has now expired, and is not accepting any new applications.
The Royal Automobile Club has 2 beautiful diverse clubhouses in Woodcote Park, Epsom and Pall Mall, London. We are currently looking for a Communications Executive to join the Communications team, based in Epsom but with occasional travel to London.
Working within the Communications Team but in close liaison with colleagues from across the Club and external suppliers, you will be responsible for creating digital and print communications aimed at the Club’s members, our staff and external audiences.
Role Responsibilities include:
- Developing content for all our communication channels, including text, photography and video – including managing external suppliers when required
- Updating the Club’s website, including publishing news stories, using the site’s content management system
- Providing information to members using the Club’s CRM e-mail system (Marketing Cloud)
- Creating posters, leaflets, information boards and other printed materials
- Planning, creating and publishing content for the Club’s social media channels
Our ideal candidate:
- Previous experience in a communications role
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience of creating visual content such as photography, video and designs for print
- Experience of using a website CMS
- Experience of using a CRM e-mail system
- Extensive knowledge of common social media channels
- At least basic skills in Adobe Creative Cloud software, particularly InDesign
- Experience of using video and photo editing software
- Free meals on duty
- Free shuttle bus from Epsom station
- Perkbox discount scheme
- European RAC cover
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Generous pension
- Employer paid health cash plan
- Staff fund
The Royal Automobile Club embodies both the rich history of British motoring and the best tradition of private members’ clubs - prestigious yet always welcoming. Here at Woodcote Park in the heart of the Surrey countryside we’re passionate about pioneering ever-higher standards of dining, accommodation and sporting facilities.
Most importantly, you’ll share our values. We combine a passion for our heritage with a desire to achieve new levels of excellence. We exceed expectations, treat each other with respect, and ensure mutual trust is at the core of everything we do. If you can live these values, you’ll see your efforts recognised and your potential nurtured in an organisation that’s full of individuals who have come up through the ranks, learned new skills or taken their careers in surprising new directions.