Bar Waiter- Part Time
Pall Mall, London
We are looking for a dedicated and passionate Part time Bar Waiter to join one of our most versatile establishments. Working in our prestigious Pall Mall clubhouse with some of the best dining facilities in London you will consistently deliver excellence to our members by serving drinks to order and in a timely manner.
Role Responsibilities include:
- Deliver friendly, efficient customer service
- Creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere
- Changing barrels
- Move tables to accommodate events
- Multitasking between serving at the bar and serving the buffet
- Assist in serving at events
- Maintaining the highest standards of hygiene in the department
- Keeping up to date with all food and beverage menus, current promotions and new products
- Ensuring all orders are correctly billed, balancing Members accounts and cash in accordance with agreed procedures
Our ideal candidate:
- Previous demonstrable experience delivering 5* service in a similar environment
- Passionate about delivering first-class customer service
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to multi task
- Pride in doing the best job you can
- Team player
- Hold a basic (Level One) food hygiene qualification and a NVQ in Food Service
- An awareness of Licensing Laws
- Free meals on duty
- Perkbox discount scheme
- European RAC cover
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Staff uniform
- Generous pension
- Employer paid health cash plan
- Staff fund
The Royal Automobile Club embodies both the rich history of British motoring and the best tradition of private members’ clubs - prestigious yet always welcoming. Here at Pall Mall in the heart of the London we’re passionate about pioneering ever-higher standards of dining, accommodation and sporting facilities.
Most importantly, you’ll share our values. We combine a passion for our heritage with a desire to achieve new levels of excellence. We exceed expectations, treat each other with respect, and ensure mutual trust is at the core of everything we do. If you can live these values, you’ll see your efforts recognised and your potential nurtured in an organisation that’s full of individuals who have come up through the ranks, learned new skills or taken their careers in surprising new directions.
Due to the fast moving pace of the hospitality industry and the urgency of this role we reserve the right to screen and interview applications on an ongoing basis, and close the role early if we have sucessfully appointed a candidate.